Wealthiest 1% in SA still owns more than the other 99% - just like during apartheid | Fin24 - Find all the latest news, Breaking News, Top Headlines about Africa | Africantimes

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, 3 August 2021

Wealthiest 1% in SA still owns more than the other 99% - just like during apartheid | Fin24

The top 0.01% of wealth distribution, held by some 3 500 individuals, accounts for 15% of all household wealth, greater than the share held by 90% or 32 million individuals.


from Fin24: Business & Finance News, Stock Markets & Investing
Read The Rest:fin24...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad